Give yourself a treat this Hallows Eve with a vitamin packed pumpkin face mask
Pumpkins are also full of natural enzymes which help to gentle exfoliate & brighten your skin. As the weather turns colder and the central heating turns up, now is the perfect time to give your skin an extra treat. So get your mixing bowls out!
What you'll need:
- some blended pumpkin flesh
- a dash of pumpkin seed oil (could use another vegetable or coconut oil instead)
- a spoon or two of honey
What to do:
- mix all the ingredients together consistency feels skin slatheringly perfect
- cleanse skin
- get the mask on your face & enjoy scaring all the trick or treaters!
- leave on for around 10mins when wash off
NOTE - if you have sensitive skin, it's always worth doing a patch test first